If you would like to see your design printed on your products, please email your artwork to email@example.com or send via WeTransfer. Alternatively, call us on +44 (0) 116 2766 444.
Please send all artwork in the following format:
- Copies should be saved as outlines. If this is not possible, a typeface must be supplied.
- Highlights and shadow tones must be between 15% and 85% to prevent colour loss or gain during printing.
- Pantone references for all colours are essential.
- Separate files for each design
- Correct width x height ratio
Rejected artwork format:
Your artwork may be rejected if:
- Supplied in RGB colour model
- Copies are not outlined
- Password protected
- Incorrect weight x height ratio
- Multiple artwork within the same file
Please ensure your artwork adheres to the standard formatting requirements to prevent delay.
- JPG/JPEG (minimum of 300 dpi at printed size)
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- PPT/PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
Please ensure artwork conforms with the standard requirements to ensure artwork is printed correctly. Autosigns withholds the right to reject requests if the standard requirements are not met.
Autosigns does not hold responsibility for issues within the artwork itself relating to spelling and grammatical errors, incorrect width x height ratios, poor resolution, and RGB colour model. Please refer to the standard requirements to prevent any delays to your order.
We may contact you on a subjective basis if quality of artwork is poor, however Autosigns cannot be held responsible for artwork if it does not adhere to the requirements listed above.
If you are unsure about any of the requirements or wish to consult with us on artwork, please contact us.
Please note: the appearance of colour is effected by the light source the colour is viewed in. As standard we match our print colours to the pantone reference provided in daylight (outside). This may mean that your units do not match the pantone reference you have supplied when viewed under florescent lighting (for example inside showrooms or offices). If you would like your units to be matched in any other light source than daylight please let us know before ordering.